In light of the changing coronavirus restrictions announced on Saturday 19 December 2020, we at Royal Mail have made the difficult decision to make the following changes to our timed guarantees for our Special Delivery by 9am and 1pm services:
- For Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am and Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm items posted on Wednesday 23rd December we are suspending our delivery guarantee.
- While we cannot currently provide a guarantee that items posted on Wednesday 23rd December will arrive prior to Christmas due to the impact of the new coronavirus restrictions, we can assure you that we will be endeavouring to deliver all items as quickly as possible. We know how important this is.
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am and Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm items posted up to and including Tuesday 22nd December remain unchanged.
Find out more at www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
All times are based on goods in stock.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or another address specified in your order.
UK delivery is free of charge.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK is Free of Charge. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- DHL and Parcelforce Europe Delivery Charges £20. Free for orders £100 and over. Allow up to 5 working days.
- DHL and Parcelforce International Delivery Charges £25. Allow up to 7 working days.
- For other areas please contact us via email or phone for delivery charges. For security purposes all our delivery methods used require a signature. Unfortunately we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Please note that additional services such as evening or weekend delivery, deliveries to remote or island locations, deliveries outside UK MAINLAND and Europe or when special services are requested, additional charges to cover these costs will apply.
- Due to the current coronavirus situation Royal Mail no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. We'll still prioritise Special delivery parcels. We're no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14th March 2020
- Damage in Transit: After leaving the factory all goods are insured by our forwarder against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers. If you receive a battered parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open and inspect a package in the presence of the forwarder, make sure that you sign for it as "Unable to inspect goods on delivery" or similar to warn the forwarder that a claim may be forthcoming, for goods with a value over £500 we require that any damages are noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery, all other damage claims must be reported to us within 2 days of taking delivery.
See our Returns Information.