All times are based on goods in stock.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or another address specified in your order.
UK delivery is free of charge.
- Royal Mail Signed For First Class Delivery in the UK is Free of Charge. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK costs £7.95 for orders up to £34.99 and is Free of Charge for orders of £35 and over. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- DHL and Parcelforce Europe Delivery Charges £20. Free for orders £100 and over. Allow up to 10 working days.
- DHL and Parcelforce International Delivery Charges £25. Allow up to 14 working days.
- All duties and taxes that may occur are the responsibility of the purchaser. David Deyong cannot estimate the amount of duties/taxes that may apply to your purchase. By placing your order, you are acknowledging that all duties and taxes on European and International shipments are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- For other areas please contact us via email or phone for delivery charges. For security purposes all our delivery methods used require a signature. Unfortunately we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Please note that additional services such as evening or weekend delivery, deliveries to remote or island locations, deliveries outside UK MAINLAND, and Europe or when special services are requested, additional charges to cover these costs will apply.
- Due to the current coronavirus situation, Royal Mail is no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020. The recipient's name and confirmation of delivery can still be viewed at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item. Find out more at www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
- Damage in Transit: After leaving the factory all goods are insured by our forwarder against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers. If you receive a battered parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open and inspect a package in the presence of the forwarder, make sure that you sign for it as "Unable to inspect goods on delivery" or similar to warn the forwarder that a claim may be forthcoming, for goods with a value over £500 we require that any damages are noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery, all other damage claims must be reported to us within 2 days of taking delivery.
See our Returns Information.