All times are based on goods in stock.
Delivery will be made to your billing address or another address specified in your order.
UK delivery is free of charge.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK is Free of Charge. Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery.
- DHL and Parcelforce Europe Delivery Charges £10. Free for orders £100 and over. Allow up to 5 working days.
- DHL and Parcelforce International Delivery Charges £25. Allow up to 7 working days.
- For other areas please contact us via email or phone for delivery charges. For security purposes all our delivery methods used require a signature. Unfortunately we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Please note that additional services such as evening or weekend delivery, deliveries to remote or island locations, deliveries outside UK MAINLAND,and Europe or when special services are requested, additional charges to cover these costs will apply.
- Due to the current coronavirus situation Royal Mail no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. We'll still prioritise Special delivery parcels. We're no longer asking the recipient to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14th March 2020.
- Damage in Transit: After leaving the factory all goods are insured by our forwarder against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers. If you receive a battered parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open and inspect a package in the presence of the forwarder, make sure that you sign for it as "Unable to inspect goods on delivery" or similar to warn the forwarder that a claim may be forthcoming, for goods with a value over £500 we require that any damages are noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery, all other damage claims must be reported to us within 2 days of taking delivery.
Returns Policy- Website Only
We hope that you are very pleased with the jewellery you purchased.
However if for some reason the item(s) your chose are not suitable or you have simply changed your mind, please inform us of your intention to return the goods within 28 days of receiving them.
We will refund you in full for the cost of the goods, providing that they are unworn, undamaged, in their original packaging and returned within five days of the notification.
We are unable to refund the cost of the postage for sending the items out, or for returning them.We advise that the items should be insured for their full value in case of loss or damage when returning them.
Please return your items to the address below.
PO Box 519
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Please note that refunds can only be made using the original method of payment.
This policy only applies to items purchased from our website and not from our shops.