David Deyong has attempted to describe items accurately using the current printing technology but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Any claim howsoever arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
David Deyong shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to for used only for their intended purpose. David Deyong will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment supplier by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with David Deyong, the buyer and seller accept the following conditions:
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions the seller or the company means David Deyong and the buyer mean the Purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of David Deyong.
3. PRICES. Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges will be inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery costs. We do not guarantee that the website prices will match the store prices.
4. ORDERING. Orders can be placed online only.
5. PAYMENT. Payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods.
6. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The retail price of David Deyong products has been carefully considered to take in to account market demands and value.
7. NO MINIMUM ORDER. We will be delighted to accept a minimum order.
8. CLAIMS. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage. The company must be informed in writing within 14 days of date of invoice in the case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
9. RETURNED GOODS. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the company may agree to their return on the following conditions.
a) A request must be made to David Deyong within 28 days of receipt of goods.
b) items can only be returned in their original condition, unaltered, unworn and sent back to us with its original packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.
c) Carriage charges will not be refunded.
10. DELIVERY the times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made direct from the point of ordering. David Deyong can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late delivery. Neither David Deyong nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
11. EXPORT. We will be happy to quote for export orders.
12. CANCELLATION. Prior to despatch, cancellation will only be accepted on the following terms:
Special non-standard items such as specialised equipment or items with personalised logos cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full.
13. CANCELLATION AFTER DESPATCH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
14. ALTERATIONS. Any modification to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
15. GUARANTEE. All items are guaranteed according to Manufacturer's warranty; no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect or any attempt at repair or adjustment.
16. RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
a) The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in David Deyong and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to The David Deyong.
b) The Buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, David Deyong or appointed agents may enter the Buyer's premises to collect such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment, the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to the Seller should the Seller request.